All Saints Church History
Methodist Chapel History
The building itself is Grade 1 Listed
The tower contains three bells which are rung for festivals and weddings etc. By our team of young bell ringers trained for the Millennium.
The churchyard is still in use as a burial ground, now getting close to being full, there are however many graves of relatives of people still alive.
A grave book is kept with all details of all internments.
Electoral roll is 46. PCC Members 12
The average attendance for 9:00am Service is 22-
The font was built in 1901 by a Selby stonemason called Moses Lomas.
More Pictures and Updates to Follow
|Village Design Statement|